Kobelco Construction Machinery Group Social Media Policy
Kobelco Construction Machinery Group (hereinafter, “KCM Group”) participates in social media and operates its social media official account in accordance with this policy (hereinafter, “Policy”).
Compliance with applicable laws and company rules and regulations
KCM Group utilizes social media in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, the KCM Group Code of Conduct and other applicable internal rules and regulations of KCM Group.
Awareness of and responsibility for information transmission and responses in social media
(1) We recognize that information transmitted on social media is accessible by a large number of unspecified users who have diverse backgrounds and circumstances.
(2) We recognize that information posted on social media generally cannot be completely deleted from the internet once it is transmitted.
(3) In the event that any error or any mistake is found in our transmitted information, we will take appropriate action to acknowledge such error or mistake, promptly correct it, or any other such action that KCM Group deems necessary, in its discretion.
(4) We recognize that transmitted information may, depending on its content, have a significant impact on KCM Group and others. We are committed to transmitting information responsibly, appropriately, and in such a way as to avoid misunderstanding and error.
(5) We have created and are committed to abiding by guidelines governing KCM Group employees’ participation in social media in addition to this Policy.
Promotion of appropriate and prompt communication
(1) We will listen to the voices of our stakeholders and make every effort to provide beneficial and relevant information to them.
(2) We will endeavor to ensure a prompt response to users of our social media.
For our customers, business partners, and social media users
(1) Information transmitted on the social media official account does not necessarily represent an official announcement or an official opinion of KCM Group. Please visit the KCM Group official website to confirm such official announcement or official opinion of KCM Group. Also please note that KCM Group does not endorse any opinions posted on social media which are not specifically posted by us.
(2) Any information transmitted on social media is on an “as- is” basis at the time of transmission. Such information may change from time to time. Please use the transmitted information at your own risk.
(4) Please be reminded that this Policy may be subject to change without prior notice. In such case, the revised social media policy will be provided on KCM Group’s official website.
For inquiries regarding the use of the official social media account of KCM Group, please contact to the Privacy Officer:
[Kobelco Construction Machinery Australia Pty Ltd]
P: (02) 8867 5400
PO Box 6579 Blacktown NSW 2148